Who Do We Contact?
Ceros Inc. (“CEROS,“ “we,“ “us,“ “our“) only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products.
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
CEROS collects information in two categories:
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you request information about our products and services or sign up to receive information from us, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, company, title, address, e-mail address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from you when you access and use the Website unless you provide such information voluntarily. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.“
2. OTHER INFORMATION
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information“). Such Other Information may include:
a. From Your Activity. Information that we or our technology providers may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use the Website, such as your IP addresses, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, number of links you click while on the Website, search terms, and operating system.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information“) to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to improve our Website and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
In an ongoing effort to better understand visitors to our Website and our products and services, we may analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- If you have opted out of our ability to use your e-mail address, as set forth on the Website, we may share your decision to opt out with third parties to effectuate that decision.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of CEROS or others.
How do we store your email information?
Your e-mail information is stored at the list server that delivers CEROS newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive CEROS newsletters.
All of the newsletters that are sent to you by CEROS include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by unsubscribing via that link.
This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised May 28, 2013.
151 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10001