Incorporating a slideshow into your Ceros experience allows you to show more content without requiring any user interaction or overcrowding the canvas. In this lesson, we are going to build out an image slideshow that automatically cycles through three different images.
- To get started, first make sure that all of the images youd like to cycle through are in a folder in your layers panel. You can name this folder Slideshow Images to keep your layers clear and organized.
- Select the slideshow images folder in your layers panel, and navigate to the interactions tab in the right hand panel. In this panel, select an On-View trigger, which, as the name implies, will trigger an action when this object comes into view.
- For the action, choose Cycle Next, and then choose the Slideshow Images folder as the target of the action. You can also adjust the duration to speed up or slow down your slideshow.
- Ensure that only the visibility of the first image is turned on, using the eyeball icon in the layers panel
- Now, let’s select all 3 images and apply a fade in animation with the default timing of 0.8 seconds, and also add in a fade out animation for when the layer is hidden, with the default duration as well.
Looking at the preview again, you can see these images appear much smoother than they did before, and are still cycling through as expected. Slideshows are a great way to showcase multiple images without adding clutter to your experience. And you can use this cycle interaction for not only images, but also videos, text boxes, icons, or even groups of multiple assets.