The Ceros integration with ChartBlocks gives you an easier way to make customized, interactive charts and pull them right into your Ceros experiences. One of the best things about ChartBlocks is that not only are you able to quickly create custom charts, but the charts will update in real time, so any changes you make to your dataset in ChartBlocks will update the chart in your Ceros experience automatically.
Before you begin creating a ChartBlock chart, you’ll want to set up the integration on your account. Here’s how:
- First, if you haven’t done so already, you need to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to set up your ChartBlocks login—all new and existing Ceros subscriptions include a ChartBlocks Elite Plan for free
- Once you have access to ChartBlocks, log in to your account and navigate to “my profile” in the upper right corner
- On this page, under “API Tokens”, click Add to create a new API token, name your new token “Ceros Integration” and click save
- Copy both the “ChartBlocks Access Token” and “ChartBlocks Secret.” We’ll need these in a later step
- In the Ceros Admin, navigate to your name in the top right corner and select “Account” from the drop-down menu
- In the sub-menu along the right hand side, select “Integrations”
- Now you can toggle on your ChartBlocks integration, which will prompt you to enter the “ChartBlocks Access Token” and “ChartBlocks Secret” we saved earlier
- You can opt to turn on the integration for all previous experiences as well, and then click save
- Now, you’ll have a ChartBlocks button in your Ceros studio toolbar where you can easily access each chart you’ve created in ChartBlocks
Creating a New Chart
To start creating interactive charts in ChartBlocks, simply upload your dataset, choose the type of chart you are looking to create, and then you’ll have the option to customize every element of that chart. For a deeper dive into creating and customizing charts in ChartBlocks, watch this on-demand webinar.
And to see ChartBlocks in action, take a look at this Ceros Original experience that used interactive ChartBlocks charts as a creative, engaging way to present college tuition information:
Was this helpful?