As a digital marketer, it’s important to integrate your Ceros Experience data with existing analytics and marketing automation platforms so you have full visibility into how your content is performing.
There are two ways you can apply integrations to your Ceros content: At the account level and at the Experience level.
Using the Integrations Panel, you can apply third-party integrations across all of your Experiences. To do so:
- Go to your Account page — you can find a link in the top right drop-down menu
- Click on the Integrations link in the right column
- Click the toggle for the desired integration, then enter your account information into the pop-up screen
- If you want to apply the integration settings to published Experiences, click the checkbox next to “Apply to existing experiences.” If you just want the integration to apply to your Ceros content going forward, leave the box unchecked
- If you have integrations currently set up on your existing Experiences, you’ll be asked if you want to overwrite your existing settings.
- Your settings will automatically be applied across all of your Experiences.
If you prefer to set integrations at the Experience level—say, for an embedded piece of content or cobranded piece in which you’re applying integrations for multiple parties — you can do so from within a Project folder.
- In a Project folder, hover over the Experience you want to apply integrations to. In the top right, you’ll see a cog icon that represents Integrations
- Click the Integrations icon to view the settings for the Experience. If integrations have already been applied, you’ll see the toggle turned on in the panel
- To change an integration, click on the cog to the left of the information symbol. You can turn integrations off completely by clicking the toggle button
Applying Integrations Manually
We’re constantly adding new integrations from major analytics and marketing automation platforms. If you don’t see your system in the Integrations Panel, don’t worry! You can still drop your tracking code into the Custom HTML field inside the Studio at the Experience level.
Questions? Ask your account manager or reach out to us in the chat widget and we’ll be happy to help.
Was this helpful?