When making big changes after publishing, it’s a good idea to create a copy of your Experience instead of overwriting the original. That way, you’ll maintain clean analytics data and always have the original to refer back to.
To Replace Your Embedded Experience
On the Ceros admin screen:
- Navigate to the Experience you want to replace and press the Copy button. Alternatively, you can start fresh with a new Experience.
- Click the Edit button to update the new Experience.
Swapping Out Experience URLs
Once you made your changes, you’ll need to swap out the Experience URLs. This will save you from having to provide a new URL or update your embed code. To accomplish this:
- Enter the studio and navigate to the Settings panel of the original experience. Copy the Experience URL value.
- Change the value of that field to another URL Slug and re-publish the experience. This frees up the URL for use on another experience.
- Enter the studio and navigate to the Settings panel of the new experience and paste the original Experience URL value there.
- Publish the new Experience, and your original URL will point to your new experience.
Was this helpful?