After designing your experience and adding all of your interactions and animations, all that’s left to do is hit publish! Publishing an experience in Ceros is a very straightforward process. Follow the steps below to officially bring your content to life, and check out some helpful additional resources for pre and post-publishing.
- Finish your desktop and mobile variants (if applicable).
- Check out our Pre-Publishing Checklist to ensure your content is optimized and prepped for publishing.
- Navigate to the top right hand corner of the studio and click the blue Publish button.
- From here, you can either copy the published embed code and embed this experience on your website, or you can use the URL to share this as a standalone experience. This article highlights the differences between embedded and standalone content.
- If you need to make any edits post publishing, you can make those changes in the studio and then hit the Update button in the top right corner.
- This will push the experience live everywhere it is living, and you’ll only need to re-embed the content if you change the height of your experience, as this will impact the height of the iFrame
- Finally, if you ever need to Unpublish your experience, you can do that right from your admin. Check out this article for a step-by-step unpublishing guide
Was this helpful?