Looking for a way to drive traffic to your Ceros experience through social media? If you have a verified Instagram account or at least 10K followers, you can seamlessly integrate your Ceros experience into your Instagram story.
- Using the Adaptive Layouts panel in the Ceros studio, first make sure your experience is optimized for mobile viewing. For more information on how to optimize for mobile, be sure to check out our lesson on Creating Mobile Variants using Adaptive Layouts.
- Once your experience is ready to go, publish it live and copy the Published URL.
- Navigate to Instagram and swipe left on your feed to create a new Instagram story. Choose what you want the story content to be, this will usually be a designed image, screenshot, or video of the Ceros experience to entice users to swipe up.
- Add your text content, icons, gifs, or tags to the story.
- Click on the link icon at the top of the screen and click +URL under Add Link.
- Paste your published Ceros URL into the text box. You can preview your link to ensure the URL is appearing correctly, and then click Done when you’re satisfied.
- When you’re done, simply add this to your story and now you’ll see that when you view your story there will be a “See More” option at the bottom of the screen that enables users to swipe up, revealing your Ceros experience.
If you are running a campaign centered around your Ceros experience, you can also post the link in your bio to increase traffic to your experience directly from your profile. If you have any other questions surrounding sharing your Ceros experience on Instagram, be sure to reach out to our team in the Support Chat widget.
Was this helpful?