You may be wondering… wasn’t there already a release this month? Why yes, there was. But the team just couldn’t wait until September to roll out the latest features to you. Let’s dive in and explore what’s new!
Account- and Project-Level Analytics Dashboards
We’re thrilled to debut the first of many new analytics features on the horizon: account-level and project-level analytics dashboards.
When you visit the Analytics tab in the Studio, you’ll be taken directly to an analytics dashboard with an overview of metrics for all Experiences in your account. The Account-Level Dashboard includes:
- Aggregated pageviews across Experiences
- The top 5 Experiences by pageviews
- Total visitors across all Experiences
- Average visitors per day across all Experiences
- Device breakout across all visitors
As with Experience-level analytics, you can adjust your query date range using the menu in the top left.
From the Analytics tab, you can also drill into metrics aggregated at a project level, which lets you view desktop and mobile rolled up into one view. The Project-Level Dashboard displays:
- Aggregate pageviews across Experiences in a Project
- Experiences within a Project ranked by pageviews
- Total visitors across all Experiences in a Project
- Average visitors per day across all Experiences in a Project
- Device breakout across all visitors to a Project’s Experiences
Of course, you can still look at Experience-level metrics as well, which have all of the nitty-gritty metrics you know and love.
This is just the tip of the proverbial analytics iceberg. Keep an eye out for more in coming releases!
Studio Scrolling & Object Moving Optimization
We’ve made some backend improvements to speed up the Studio’s performance when:
- Scrolling on a canvas with lots of images or media.
- Moving a large group of objects.
We’re also investing in additional improvements to speed up the Studio even more in the future.
New SDK Command: getAllPages()
Hey SDK users! We’ve got a useful new command for you: getAllPages(), which allows you to get all of the pages in an Experience instead of fetching one by one. This is handy for things like page counters, pagination, and other page-related functions.
Additional Platform Improvements
- Analytics Smart Group Objects Bug: Previously, objects inside smart groups wouldn’t show up on the right page in the “Interaction Clicks By Object” view. Now they will. If there are hotspots within a group, the objects don’t display. Now they do. Will fix the analytics retroactively.
- A bunch of other backend improvements to improve our platform’s efficiency, scalability, and other words that end in -y.
Share Your Feedback
Have an idea for a new product feature or improvement? We’d love to hear your thoughts. You can share feedback via the chat widget in the Studio any time.